Brownie muffins with chocolate inside
• 100 g of light buckwheat flour
• 100 g of gluten-free oat flour
• 200 ml of vegetable milk
• 100 ml of grape seed or rapeseed oil
• 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar
• 4 tablespoons of carob (you can replace it with cocoa, but then you should increase the amount of sugar)
• 1 and ½ of Super Fudgio strawberry chocolate bar
- Cut half of a chocolate bar into small cubes.
- Put the milk, oil, sugar, carob and the sifted flour into a large bowl. Mix everything until it gets smooth.
- Put the small chocolate pieces into the bowl.
- Put the dough into silicone molds. Drown 1 cube of Super Fudgio strawberry chocolate in each cupcake. You can also add some fruits to it.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. And Done!